Warm and classy colours for the spring/summerlook 2017
In the beMineral spring/summer collection we see a lot of warm, classy colours. Warmgreen on the eyes in combination with red on the lips. Red is hot and stands in fine contrast with the metallic colour from the eyes. There are two new colours for the eyes. Glimpse Emeral.
For the eyes two new colours have been added.
- Glimpse Emerald Green (B566) NIEUW! Apply on the inner corners of the eyes to create that beautiful glowing effect in a sand colour. Let your eyes shine!
- Glimpse Champagne (B565) NIEUW! Apply on the inner corners of the eyes to create that beautiful glowing effect in a sand colour. Let your eyes shine!
- Glimpse Patina Gold (B507) Apply halfway on the eyelid and a little bit above it to create a beautiful sparkling goldgreen effect.
- Eyeshadow Mat Soft Nude is at its best as applied under the eyebrows (B703) to get an extra lift and open view.
- Eyeliner pencil Black (B870) for eye-framing and creation of a beautiful and intense look.
- Optioneel: Apply colour Cool Plum (B616) in the outer corner of your eye underneath the green colour, to add an extra dimension to the look! (see look on the picture).
On the cheeks:
- Apply Blush Orange Matt NEW! (B209) on the apples of the cheeks. This new, fresh matte blush brings back the peachy, fresh and fruity colour on your cheeks.
On the lips:
- Use the lipkit Coral Red (B043). This kit contains a beautiful lipliner in Magenta. This is bright red. Apply on the borders of your lips and enlarge your lips if needed.
- After that you colorize your lips with the Lipstick pencil Coral Red, a beautiful bright red shade. The lipstick pencil is a pencil that feels like a lipstick. You sharpen the pencil easily with the pencil sharpener which is included. Delivered in a beautiful box which nicely fits your dressing table.
- To get extra glow, apply a transparent lipgloss over it.